Title of the Project:
1. RFID based vehicle monitoring and gate automation
2. Livestock identification, monitoring and tracking.
Project Cost: 1,00,000
Beneficiary: Citiights Meadows
Duration: 6 Months
Project Cost: 2,40,000
Duration: 2 Years
Details of the Project:
Dr. A. S. Vikram is Recognized as a young scientist for working with prostasomes in India, by DST-SERB, govt of India and funding for INR 34 lakhs.
Project Cost: 34,00,000
1. Dr. S. Srinivasan received sponsor of various industrial sensors worth of Rs. 6, 00,000 from IFM Electronics, German for Establishing Sensor lab in Saveetha University.
2. Dr. S. Srinivasan received sponsor of various spare parts of LMV - Vehicles for demonstration and interdisciplinary research worth of Rs. 12, 00,000 from Mahindra Research Valley, Chennai.
3. He received sponsor of various industrial sensors worth of Rs. 5, 00,000 from IFM Electronics, German for Establishing Sensor lab in P. B. College of Engineering.
Project Cost: 6,00,000 (Sensor Sponsorship)
Beneficiary: SSE, SIMATS
Project Cost: 12,00,000
Beneficiary: P. B. College of Engineering
Thanks! Message sent.